Arm yourself with overdraft options.
The best advice for managing your checking account is making sure your balance is sufficient to cover your transactions. However, it never hurts to have a back-up plan, just in case.
Select Accept – Overdraft Coverage
At Kinecta, we will strive to authorize everyday debit card transactions when insufficient funds exist in our members’ accounts, as long as we have your permission to do so.
What are your options?
Kinecta wants to ensure that you have all of the information you need to choose the option that is right for you.
Enrolling is easy!
||If you decide to Opt-In:
- You DO want us to try to cover your everyday debit card transactions regardless of the funds that exist in your account.
- You are willing to incur the fees* that we’ve outlined for this service. You’ll only incur the fees if we actually cover the overdraft for you. There’s no fee to opt-in to the protection.
- If we cover your overdraft, you will be saved the frustration and embarrassment of having your card declined.
||If you decide not to Opt-In:
- You do NOT want us to cover your everyday debit card transactions when there are insufficient funds in your account.
- You will not be charged any overdraft fees for everyday debit card transactions.
- Your transaction will be declined if insufficient funds exist.
- Phone – Call 800-854-9846 to speak to a Member Service Representative.
- Online – Log in to Kinecta Direct Online Banking and then click on “Select Accept”.
- In Person – Visit your local Kinecta Member Service Center.