Be prepared for the unexpected
An accident can have profound effects on you and your family, especially if it results in an unfortunate death or dismemberment. If an accident happens to you, AD&D insurance could mean greater security for your family at a time when they may need it most.
The AD&D plan Kinecta offers to our members is underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company and provides a benefit if a covered accidental injury results in your death or your loss of limb, sight or hearing. All members over age 18 are eligible to receive $2,000 in AD&D insurance coverage at no cost (paid for by Kinecta). All you need to do is complete an enrollment form. In addition, you also have the option to purchase additional coverage to protect yourself and your family at affordable group rates.
Features of AD&D Insurance:
- $2,000 AD&D insurance coverage is available at no cost to you (benefit reduces to $1,000 at age 70
- Any member 18 years and older is eligible
- Acceptance is guaranteed, no medical exam or health questionnaires
- Additional protection levels are available from $10,000 to $300,000 at affordable group rates (Coverage amount reduces by 50% at age 70.)
- If you purchase additional coverage you may also insure your spouse and eligible dependent children by choosing Family coverage.
- You are protected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Coverage remains in effect as long as:
- Premiums are paid for supplemental coverage
- Member continues to maintain an account with the Credit Union
- The master policy is not terminated
Limitations and exclusions:
This is a limited benefit policy. For costs, limitations, exclusions and complete details about this coverage please contact us at the number below.
|Contact us about AD&D Insurance
Call us at 800.854.9846, Option 5, for more information.
|This insurance is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by Kinecta Federal Credit Union. For California residents: Insurance product is offered by Affinion Benefits Insurance Services. Underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company. Affinion Benefits Insurance Services is not affiliated with Kinecta Federal Credit Union.