Business Checking Accounts
Business Essentials Checking
Every business has different financial priorities. Whether you are an established business or startup,
this simple and straightforward account was created with the small business owner in mind. It is perfect for
businesses with lower check volumes, cash deposits and account balances. It comes with all the essential
features to make banking easy.
- Low account opening deposit of $100
- Monthly service fee1 is waived by simply maintaining the low minimum balance
- Free Business Check Card
- Free2 Kinecta and CO-OP ATM transactions3
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements
- Mobile Deposits allow you to deposit checks using your phone. Saves you trips to the bank.
- First 200 written checks and 50 deposits (cash or check) are free4
- First $5,000 cash deposit at no charge5
Analyzed Checking makes sense for businesses striving for operational efficiency.
- No minmum balance
- Improved cash management
- Earnings Credit can decrease your service charges
- Easier budgeting
- Simpler access to your accounts
- Timely account information
The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA), signed into law in 2006, prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering (as defined in the Act) from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful internet gambling. The Dept of Treasury and the Federal Reserve Board have issued a joint final rule, Regulation GG, to implement this Act.
As defined in Regulation GG, unlawful internet gambling means to "place, receive or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the internet where such bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law in the State or Tribal lands in which the bet or wager is initiated, received or otherwise made."
As a member of Kinecta Federal Credit Union, these restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your accounts or banking relationship with us. The prohibition became effective on June 1, 2010.
1. $15.00 monthly fee waived with $5,000 average monthly balance or $15,000 combined balance across all business deposits or $25,000 business loan balance
2. There may be a third-party financial institution surcharge.
3. More than 25,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
4. $0.25 transaction fee per item for all items over specified limit.
5. $0.10 per $100 over specified limit.