Business Essentials Checking
- Every business has different financial priorities. Whether you are an established business or startup, this simple and straightforward account was created with the small business owner in mind. It is perfect for businesses with lower check volumes, cash deposits and account balances. It comes with all the essential features to make banking easy.
- Low account opening deposit of $100
- Monthly service fee1 will not be assessed if certain account activity is maintained
- Free Business Check Card
- Free2 Kinecta and CO-OP ATM transactions3
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements
- Mobile Deposits allow you to deposit checks using your phone. Saves you trips to the bank.
- First 200 written checks and 50 deposits (cash or check) are free4
- First $5,000 cash deposit at no charge5
- Analyzed Checking makes sense for businesses striving for operational efficiency
- No minimum balance
- Improved cash management
- Earnings Credit can decrease your service charges
- Easier budgeting
- Simpler access to your accounts
- Timely account information
The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering (as defined in the Act) from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful internet gambling. As a member of Kinecta Federal Credit Union, these restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your accounts or banking relationship with us.
1 The $15.00 monthly fee will not be charged if any of the following account activity is maintained: $500 average monthly balance, or $15,000 combined balance across all business deposits, or $25,000 business loan balance.
2 There may be a third-party financial institution surcharge.
3 More than 25,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
4 $0.25 transaction fee per item for all items over specified limit.
5 $0.10 per $100 over specified limit.