One Time Close (OTC) – Construction-to-Permanent Loans
Kinecta’s Construction-to-Permanent loan is the perfect fit for clients looking to build with a knowledgeable lender who simplifies a complex process and keeps it running smoothly.
- California-based lender with portfolio underwriting and fund control provider
- 30-year fixed, 10/1 and 7/1 ARM products, with no-point and lender-credit options available
- Lending based on future value determined by completed appraised value with lot ownership
- No seasoning and no max LTC
- One appraisal needed on all loan amounts
- All reserves are eligible from retirement accounts (percentage of account varies)
- 2 units (owner-occupied) and pre-starts allowed
- Owner-occupied and second home
- Owner-occupied loan amounts up to $4 million within guidelines
- Asset utilization available with LTV and reserve requirements
Membership requirements apply. NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Lending Service) ID: 407870. Information on this web page is intended for Real Estate and Mortgage Professionals only and not intended for consumer use as defined by Section 1026.2 of Regulation Z, which implements the Truth-In-Lending Act. Any expressed underwriting guidelines are subject to change without notice and are subject to Kinecta Federal Credit Union guidelines and all applicable federal and state rules and regulations.
Subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states and for all loan amounts. Other restrictions and limitations may apply. The actual terms of the loan will depend upon the specific characteristics of the loan transaction, the applicant’s credit history, and other financial circumstances that may apply.