Construction-to-Permanent: An “All-in-One” Loan
Kinecta offers Construction-to-Permanent loans, which fund a variety of construction scenarios, then convert into the home’s mortgage.
- Easy one-time close with one set of closing costs
- Same interest rate during construction phase and duration of mortgage
- Interest-only payments during construction phase and converts into a permanent loan with payments of both principal and interest
- Lending based off the future value of your home post-construction – determined by one full appraisal
- Full program selection, including fixed and ARMs
- Zero-point option and lender credit options available
- California-based lender with portfolio underwriting
- Loans up to $4 million
- Projects already under construction considered
- Construction financing for two-unit owner-occupied properties allowed
- California-based fund control company that offers automated online draw disbursements
- Cost plus contracts allowed
Membership requirements apply. NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Lending Service) ID: 407870. Subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states and for all loan amounts. Other restrictions and limitations may apply. The actual terms of the loan will depend upon the specific characteristics of the loan transaction, the applicant’s credit history, and other financial circumstances that may apply.