How We Will Calculate your Balance: We use the average daily balance method (including new transactions).
*Prime Rate: Variable APRs are based on the 3.25% Prime Rate as of 5/31/2012
1We add 6.74% to 9.74% to the Prime Rate to determine the Purchase/Balance Transfer APR.
2We add 8.74% to 11.74% to the Prime Rate to determine the Cash Advance APR
3The maximum APR of 18% as currently permitted by Federal Credit Unions applies to this credit card
Authorization: When you respond to this credit card offer from Kinecta FCU (“Kinecta”, “we”, “us”) you agree to the following:
1. You authorize us to obtain a credit bureau report in connection with your request for an account. If an account is opened, we may obtain credit bureau reports in connection with extensions of credit or the review or the collection of your account. If you ask, we will tell you the name and address of the credit bureau from which we obtained a report about you.
2. If an account is opened, you will receive a PLATINUM CREDIT CARD® AGREEMENT AND FEDERAL TRUTH-IN-LENDING DISCLOSURE (Card Agreement) with your card(s).
By using the issued account or any card, authorizing its use, or making any payment on the account, you agree to the terms of the Card Agreement.
3. Dream Point Rewards Program: The Credit Union offers a Rewards program. The terms and conditions of this program will be provided to you in a separate disclosure. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of any Rewards program and to cancel or temporarily suspend such a program at any time without notice. The Rewards program or any other promotional offer is void where prohibited.
4. Balance Transfers: If the total amount you request exceeds your revolving credit line, we may either send full or partial payment to your creditors in the order you provide them to us. Allow at least two weeks from account opening for processing. Continue paying each creditor until the transfer appears as a credit. Balance Transfers incur interest charges from the transaction date. If you have a dispute with a creditor and pay that balance by transferring it to your new account, you may lose certain dispute rights. Balance Transfers may not be used to pay off any Kinecta FCU Credit Card or installment loan.
5. Rates, fees, and terms may change: We have the right to change the account terms (including the APRs) in accordance with your Card Agreement.
Before we approve you for a credit card, we will review your credit report and the information you provide with your response to confirm you meet the criteria for this offer. In addition, we will review your Total Income to determine you have the ability to repay the credit line. Based on this review, you will receive the Master Card Platinum Card, Platinum Visa, or a Kinecta Platinum MasterCard First, or you may not receive a card.
You must be 18 years old to qualify (19 in AL and NE).