CU@Work Company Benefits
Enhancing your benefits package—at no additional cost—makes you look positively brilliant.
As an employer, you’re always looking for ways to put more bang in your benefits package. All while keeping an eye on the bottom line, of course.
So here’s your win-win-win scenario: Partner with Kinecta, and expand your benefits package with a full line of financial services and resources. It’s a great way to help you attract and retain the best employees, all at no cost to your company. What’s more, we’ll tailor the program to match the needs of your business, and we can do it all right at the workplace.
- No cost to employer
- Enhanced employee benefits package
- Free, no obligation, onsite financial seminars3
- Easy enrollment process
- Dedicated account manager & servicing team
- Free Kinecta membership (a $10 value)1
- $50 gift card for switching insurance to Kinecta2
- Complimentary Mortgage reviews
- Complimentary, no obligation, financial reviews3
Remember, it’s a FREE program so let’s start the conversation today.
Write us a note: CUatWork@kinecta.org
Give us a ring: 844-KINECTA (546-3282)
- Membership requirements apply. If necessary, $10.00 Consumers Cooperative Society of Santa Monica (CO-OP) fee will be covered by Kinecta Federal Credit Union (equivalent to free membership) due to CU@Work membership.
- Insurance products offered through Kinecta Financial & Insurance Services, LLC., subsidiary of Kinecta Federal Credit Union. California Insurance License #0E24631. Insurance products: 1) are not NCUSIF insured; 2) are not obligations of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any affiliated entities; 3) involve investment risk, including possible loss of value. Insurance products not available in all states. Current Kinecta Financial & Insurance Services or Apollo Insurance Services customers are not eligible for incentives. Other restrictions may apply. Gift card offer only available in California.
- Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/ SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Fixed insurance products may also be offered through Kinecta Financial & Insurance Services, a subsidiary of Kinecta Federal Credit Union, CA Insurance License #0E24631. Kinecta Financial & Insurance Services, Member FINRA/ SIPC, provides referrals to LPL Financial. Kinecta Federal Credit Union and Kinecta Financial & Insurance Services are not affiliated with LPL financial. Investments and insurance products are:
Not NCUA Insured Not Credit Union Guaranteed May Lose Value
The CU@Work Partnership Program is designed for companies with 50+ employees. If your company does not fit this profile, please ask us about other ways Kinecta can serve your financial needs. Applicant must be an employee of an approved CU@Work partner company at the time of application in order to receive these offers. All offers subject to change. All new account applicants are verified through ChexSystems.