Kinecta is committed to providing you with the best possible home financing experience by offering:
- A wide range of fixed and adjustable rate loans to $4 million
- FHA, VA and other flexible low down payment qualifying options
- Condo, Second Home and Investment property programs
- Fast and efficient local underwriting and processing
- Portfolio loan programs with flexible qualifying guidelines
- Construction to Permanent One Time Close program
- Closing cost discounts for Kinecta Gold and Kinecta Hughes Gold Elite members
Buying a new home? Our experienced Mortgage Loan Consultants will help you find the financing solution that’s right for you:
- Special no and low down payment options including First Time Buyer programs
- Get pre-approved for added negotiating power
- HomeAdvantage - Earn Cash Rewards 1
- Reduced Discount Points may apply. Get complete details from your Mortgage Loan Consultant
Looking to refinance? Explore options to reduce your monthly payment or provide cash out to help you reach your goals. A Kinecta Mortgage Loan Consultant can explain all of your opportunities including:
- Flexible cash out options
- Options to reduce your monthly payment or payoff your loan faster
- Great rate no-cash out refinance programs
Smart Move Homebuyer Program
Get Ready to Buy
- Check out this online video for great information about the home buying process
- Attend an on-site Home Buyer Workshop
- Want more information including details on Home Purchase Incentives that may be available?
Contact a Kinecta Mortgage Loan Consultant
Protecting your home:
Membership requirements apply.
Terms and conditions subject to change. All loans subject to credit approval. NMLS # 407870.
- Please visit kinecta.org/HomeAdvantage for details.
- Please visit kinecta.org/househappy for details.
- Insurance products offered through Kinecta Financial & Insurance Services, LLC., subsidiary of Kinecta Federal Credit Union. California Insurance License #0E24631. Insurance products: 1) are not NCUSIF insured; 2) are not obligations of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any affiliated entities; 3) involve investment risk, including possible loss of value. Insurance products not available in all states.