Kinecta Direct FAQsSUPPORTED BROWSERS: Click Here
For security purposes, the User ID must be 8-26 characters (both alpha and numeric) in length and the password must be 8-26 characters in length and require a combination of 3 of the 4 following items:
- Upper Case
- Lower Case
- Symbols [‘! # $ % ^ & ( ) _ + - = \ |; ?,/]
- Do not use common information that pertains to you, such as birth date, kids’ names, etc.
- Special characters such as !, &, and $, help strengthen your password.
- Never use a Social Security Number or any State Identification Number as your user name or password.
MORTGAGE INFORMATION IN ONLINE BANKING
“Notify Me” will allow you to choose to receive an email alert when your mortgage statement is available.
- Amortization Table
- Mortgage Statements
- Automatic Payments
- Contact Us
MEMBER NUMBER VERSUS 14-DIGIT ACCOUNT NUMBER
B. 14-digit account number (also known as the MICR Number): This is a set of numbers which identifies a specific account type to debit or credit (e.g. S01 savings, S05 checking, S16 money market savings, etc). For Direct Deposit and/or automatic payments, please provide to the merchant, the 14-digit account number for the specific account you are setting up and ensure all numbers are used.
The 14-digit account number information is available online. To find the information, please follow these steps:
- Log into Kinecta Direct
- Select the specific account you would like to obtain the information
- On the right-hand side of the page, click on the “Account Details” link
- Your 14-digit account number is listed next to the “MICR Number”
SHARE BRANCH/CO-OP/ATM LOCATIONS
To access this information, from our home page:
- Click on the “Locations” link (at the top of the page)
- Mark the appropriate boxes
- Enter your location or zip code
- Click “Find”
To set up a Cross Account, please follow these steps:
- In Kinecta Direct, click on the “Transfers” tab
- Select “Cross Account Setup” (from the navigation area)
- Enter the other member’s account number & the first 3 letters of their last name (or their full last name)
- Click “Validate”
- Select the Transfer Account Type (Share or Loan)
- Enter the Account ID (e.g. 01, 02, 03, etc.—do not include the “S” or “L”)
*Trust Accounts do not have a standard Last Name; therefore, you may need to call our Member Contact Center to determine how the name appears in our system. If you are having trouble setting up a Cross Account to another member’s account, please have the other member call our Member Contact Center at 800.854.9846. Representatives are available for assistance from Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.; or send a secured message to us by logging into Kinecta Direct, selecting the “Member Support” tab and clicking “Compose New” (top right-hand side of the page).
To setup transfers to/from an external financial institution, please follow these steps:
- In Kinecta Direct, click on the “Transfers” tab
- Select “Manage External Accounts” (from the navigation area)
- Under the heading, Add a New External Account; click the link “Add an account at another financial institution that is not listed above”
- Answer the security questions
- Follow the instructions provided
In approximately 2-5 business days, two small amounts (2 credits and 2 debits under $1.00) will be made to your external account. To complete the setup of your external account, return to the “Manage External Accounts” page and verify the amount of the deposits (credits). If the amounts are entered correctly, the link will be shown as “Active” and you may begin transferring funds to/from the external account.
*This option is not available for the first 30 days of membership.
- Account Statements
- Credit Card Statements
- Billing Statements
- All consumer loans (excluding credit cards, and first mortgages)
- Tax Documents
- 1099 - IRA Withdrawals
- 5498 - IRA Contributions
- 1099INT - Interest Income
- 1042S - Foreign Person's US Source Income Subject to Withholding
- 1098 - Mortgage Interest Statement
- Account statements will be available for two full calendar years.
- Billing statements will be available for 12 months going forward starting with July 2015.
- Notices will be available for rolling three months going forward starting with July 2015.
- Tax documents will be available for two tax years starting with 2013 and 2014.
- Credit Card Statements will be available for 18 months
You may request previous account statements and previous tax documents by contacting Member Support via a secure message thru Online Banking, calling the Member Contact Center at 800.854.9846 or visiting your local Kinecta Federal Credit Union member service center.
To enroll into eDocuments, an email address is required. To add an email address to your account, please follow these steps:
- Login to Kinecta Direct Online Banking
- Click on the “Account Options” tab
- Click on the link “Change Email”
- Enter the email address
- Click “Update”
- Log into Kinecta Direct Online Banking
- Click on the “eDocument” tab
- In the navigation area, click on the link “Preferences”
- Select your document preference
- Click “Submit Preference”
- Click “I Agree” to the E-Documents e-Sign Disclosure
- Click on the “eDocuments” tab
- Select the desired document type and year from the drop down menus
- Click “View PDF” for the month you would like to view and print
* In order to view your statements online, the browser’s pop-up blockers must be turned off.
- Log into Kinecta Direct Online Banking
- From the Account Dashboard page, select “Details” in the Mortgage line
- On the left-hand side, place your cursor over the “Mortgage Statement” link
- Select “Paperless”
Q. Can I make an online transfer payment to my First Mortgage, Second Mortgage (Heloc), Consumer Loan or Credit Card account?
A. Yes you can. See below for additional information:
If you would like to speak to a representative regarding your Mortgage Loan account (including pay off information), please call the Loan Servicing Department at (877) 896-8525. Representatives are available for assistance Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST).
* If a partial payment is made, it will be held in a holding account until a full payment is received.
Payments received and/or posted by Kinecta within one day of a statement date and not reflected on that statement will appear on your next statement.
If you would like to speak to a representative regarding your Second Mortgage account, please call our Member Contact Center at (800) 854-9846. Representatives are available for assistance Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST).
*To pay off the Second Mortgage (Heloc) account, please fax the payoff demand to (310) 727-8225.
If you would like to speak to a representative regarding your Consumer Loan account, please call our Member Contact Center at (800) 854-9846. Representatives are available for assistance Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST).
For questions regarding your credit card account, please call (877) 881-6023. Representatives are available 24/7.
- From your Account Dashboard, select the specific account
- At "Show", select one of the options (default is set at 60 days);
- At "Show Only", select an option from the drop-down (default is set at "Any type of transaction");
- Select either to show "All" or "Other" (selecting "Other" will allow you to enter a date range);
- If you would like to isolate the transactions to/from a specific merchant/payee, you can enter the information in the "Description" field;
- Click "Search".
- Log on to Kinecta Online Banking
- Click on "Credit Card Center" on the Account Dashboard
- Once in the Messages page, click on “Compose New” to submit your request
- Under “Category” of the Message Detail page, select “Credit Card Agreement”
- In the Subject line enter “Credit Card Agreement XXXX (last 4 digits of credit card)”
- Place any important details regarding your credit card agreement request in the Message field.
- Press “Send” and your request will be processed within 5 to 7 business days.
For immediate assistance with this type of request
- Call our Kinecta Member Call Center at 800.854.9846. Representatives are available Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST).
- Visit one of our Kinecta locations
- Click on the "Account Dashboard" tab; - Select the checking account to view;
- At "Show", select "All";
- At "Show Only", select "Checks" (To show all the checks that have cleared this against the selected checking account);
- At "Check Number", enter the specific check numbers you would like to view and/or print; or leave blank for a list of all check numbers;
- Click "Search";
- Double click on the check Icon to view the image;
- To print the check image, click on the printer icon. Please keep in mind; in order to view check copies online, the pop-up blockers must be turned off. Please visit your browser settings to ensure the pop-up blockers are not enabled.
** Checks converted to an electronic payment are not available. If you require proof of payment, you can print a copy of your statement (available online for free) or you can print a copy of your transaction history screen.
For more information regarding Bill Pay and FAQs, please click here.