NEED HELP ESTABLISHING OR REPAIRING YOUR CREDIT?
See if you qualify for a Personal Loan up to $2,500.
Our personal loans offer these exceptional benefits:
- Easy Payments
- Online account access
- Qualify without established credit
Personal Loans up to $2,500 are available only at our Hawthorne Member Service Center, located at
12750 Hawthorne Blvd. - Unit A
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Open Mon-Fri from 9:00am-6:00pm and Saturdays from 9:00am-2:00pm
It’s easy with our simple 3 step Personal Loan Process
Fill out the quick form on the website or at a branch to find out if you are eligible
Bring required loan documentation to your local branch, fill out an application and pay the $49.95 application fee
Get your cash
Calculate your payments
Use our calculator to see what your payments will be.
You will pay $147 every 2 weeks * 18% APR * Estimate Only
Ask a Member Service Representative for more information or apply online
- Valid Driver’s License, State I.D.,U.S. Passport or Matricula Consular
- Valid Social Security Number or ITIN
- Most recent utility bill dated within 30-days of application date
- Most recent bank statement dated within 30-days of application date (with a checking account)
- Must bring in complete statement
- Account must have $5 minimum balance
- Account cannot have 3 or more NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds)
- Voided check (loans without reoccurring ACH or auto pay subject to $5 in-branch processing fee per payment)
- Two most recent paycheck stubs from your employer to show proof of income (fixed income or retired individuals not on direct deposit need a statement of benefits)
- Proof of debt to be paid off
- $49.95 Application fee
You must bring one item in each category below (if you do not have a utility bill)
- Secondary I.D.
- Signed, unexpired credit card, Employment/Work I.D., School I.D., Medicare or Medicaid card
- Proof of Residence
- Vehicle registration, Credit Card statement, Insurance bills (auto, home or renters)
1Loan cannot be used to pay off revolving credit card debt. This loan product loan does not comply with the conditions of the Military Lending Act. Covered borrowers may contact Kinecta Federal Credit Union by calling 800.854.9846 or by visiting a Kinecta Federal Credit Union Member Service Center to explore other options that may meet their needs. Membership requirements apply. Subject to loan approval and verification on of the information provided. Limitations apply. Additional documentation may be requested to process the loan. Loan funding is handled inbranch only at our Hawthorne and Westchester Member Service Centers. Qualified borrowers may receive a payment instrument that is made payable to the borrower’s service provider(s); $49.95 application fee is due at the time member applies for the loan. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the Kinecta Personal Loan is 18.00%. Only one personal loan product may be opened at a time. Members with accounts opened less than 90 days may only borrow up to $1,000. Loans without recurring ACH or auto pay subject to $5 in-branch processing fee per payment.