Register today for
Great Santa Stroll
Saturday, December 14th
Hermosa Beach Pier, 1-11 Pier Ave
Help Mychal’s Learning Place reach their goal of 2,200 Santas!
The California Great Santa Stroll is part of a world competition for the most “Santas” gathered in one location. The California Great Santa Stroll is a fundraising effort that brings together the South Bay community to raise much needed funds for Mychal’s Learning Place.
|Registration Fee||Your Price|
|$35||$15 Adults (Age 12+)|
Be sure to use the code “Kinecta” during checkout to get your exclusive discount. All proceeds will benefit Mychal’s Learning Place.
Join Team Kinecta and get in the spirit this holiday season by supporting Mychal’s and the Great Santa Stroll. Employees, members, families, friends, and pets are welcome!
5K Run, Walk or Stroll
Saturday, December 14, 2019
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Hermosa Beach Pier Plaza
1-11 Pier Ave,
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
With your registration, you will receive a 5-piece Santa Suit that includes a purple Kinecta Santa Hat, red Santa pants, red Santa jacket, belt and beard to wear for the Great Santa Stroll.
Santa suits; including Kinecta branded Santa Hats will be available at the following branches. Please be sure to bring or show your receipt to receive your Santa Suit.
555 Pier Ave. Unit B
1440 Rosecrans Ave.
Rolling Hills Estates
46B Peninsula Center
1767 S. Elena Avenue
24329 Crenshaw Blvd. Suite F
Torrance Madison Park
3525 Pacific Coast Hwy., Suite S
Registered pets will receive a bandana.
Online Registration Steps:
- Click register here
- For Adults 12+, make your selection by scrolling down to “Team Kinecta”
- Enter how many tickets you wish to purchase
- Scroll down and click the “Next” button
- Enter your information (name, cell phone, mailing address)
- Under “Company or Group Name,” delete the text and ADD “Team Kinecta”
- Click “Save and Continue”
- In the Company box, enter “Kinecta”
- Team Affiliation, enter “Team Kinecta”
- Click, “Next”
- In the “Order Summary” on the right of your screen, click on “Have a discount code? Click here to enter it”
- Enter “Kinecta” and click on “Apply” (you will see that the discount has been applied. Team Kinecta participants will pay $15 for each registration)
- If you are registering more than one person, be sure to enter each registrants name.
- Enter your credit card information and continue processing
About Mychal’s Learning Place:
Mychal's Learning Place is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization dedicated to optimizing the potential of youth and young adults with developmental disabilities including autism, Down syndrome and cerebral palsy. Mychal’s Learning Place is a world-class institution serving young people aged 8-22 in innovative after school programs, including social & recreational activities, life skills training, homework assistance and community integration. In addition to our youth programs, we serve young adults aged 18-30 in cutting-edge day programs, where the focus is on independent living skills and on-the-job training with the goal of gainful employment.