Manage your accounts with ease, by sending an SMS (text) message.
Click here for Text Banking FAQs
- View account history
- Transfer funds between your Kinecta accounts
- Set up Alerts to monitor balances and account activity – even receive a notification when your account dips below your pre-defined limit
- Register up to three phone numbers
How to get started
In order to use Text Banking, you must register for the service. You can register through the Kinecta Mobile application (or refer to the FAQ for Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) activation).
- Enroll in Mobile Banking
- Select “Text Banking” from the top left menu to begin the registration process
- For complete directions on the registration process and how to use Kinecta Direct Text Banking please refer to the
- Select “Text Alerts” to set up and manage alerts
Kinecta Direct Text Banking is available for the following devices:
- WAP - Non-Smart Phones with data access
For Kinecta Direct Text Banking, message and data rates may apply.