Kinecta Volunteer Corps
The Volunteer Corps is composed of employees of Kinecta and its subsidiaries who give their time to support non-profit community partners.
Non-profit organizations with 501(c)(3) status are welcome to request support from the Volunteer Corps. Organizations and activities that fall outside of our guidelines include the following: political, religious and fraternal. NOTE: The Kinecta Volunteer Corps offers support in the form of volunteers. Purely monetary support is not available.Request Volunteer Corps Support
How to Request Kinecta Volunteer Corps Support
- Step 1: Submit a Kinecta Volunteer Corps Request Form at least 90 days prior to your event. Please review guidelines above prior to submitting.
- Step 2: To complete your application, email the following documentation to
email@example.com within one week of submitting your Request Form.
- Copy of IRS letter documenting organization’s 501(c)(3) status
- Completed IRS Form W9
- Event documentation (flyer/program/brochure)
- Step 3: We will contact you within approximately 10 business days after we receive your completed package to let you know if your request will be considered for Kinecta Volunteer Corps support.
- Step 4: Approximately 45 days before event: We will contact you to confirm (or decline) Volunteer Corps participation, based on volunteer sign-ups.
- Step 5: Approximately 14 days before event: The Volunteer Corps Team Lead assigned to your event will contact you to confirm details.
- Step 6: Day of event: Kinecta Volunteer Corps participants will arrive on time, excited and ready to help! If your event is cancelled or rescheduled, please let us know at least 72 hours in advance.