Buying a home can be exciting! It can also be complicated, confusing, even a little nerve-wracking. You need a partner who’s with you every step of the way, from pre-qualifying your mortgage to closing on the perfect home. That’s the extra support Kinecta members get with our helpful home buying and home management programs.
Home Advantage® Program
Househappy2 makes home maintenance a breeze
- *$99 value, a complimentary gift to you from Kinecta
- Receive a complimentary visit from a Home Concierge who will gather 300 pieces of information and deliver a custom report
- Your HousehappyTrax dashboard stores all your home information from warrantee information to paint colors. It evens organizes all your receipts and photos.
- You’ll receive email reminders for routine home maintenance, along with pre-negotiated bids from home maintenance professionals
- Plus, you’ll get exclusive discounts and offers from Househappy
Next Stop: Saving!
Kinecta mortgage loans are offered under Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS) #407870. Equal Housing Lender.
1HomeAdvantage. Program made available to you through a relationship between Kinecta and CU Realty Services. Cash Rewards are awarded by CU Realty Services to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent within the HomeAdvantage network. A Kinecta mortgage is not a requirement to earn Cash Rewards. Cash Rewards amounts are dependent on the commission paid to the agent. Cash Rewards incentives are available in most states; however, are void where prohibited by law or by the lender. Please consult your Kinecta Mortgage Loan Consultant to obtain program details and reward payouts.
*Cash Reward examples shown are based on a 3% agent commission rate on a home purchase price of $555,410, the median home price in California as of September 2017 (Source: California Association of Realtors). Agent commissions vary so actual Cash Rewards may vary accordingly.
2Househappy and Househappy Home Services. Househappy is not affiliated with Kinecta Federal Credit Union. Kinecta will fully cover the cost of the HouseHappy service (valued at $99.00) for Kinecta members. Neither Kinecta membership nor having a Kinecta mortgage is required for enrollment in Househappy. All costs and fees associated with the services offered through Househappy are the responsibility of the user, as are additional costs such as home repairs and maintenance purchases. Kinecta reserves the right to modify or cancel these offers at any time.